Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Our small dog had 1 puppy and the outher 3 did not come out…

Customer Question
Our small dog had...

Our small dog had 1 puppy and the outher 3 did not come out its been more than 3 hrs and we don't have any credit cards to take the dog to a hospital

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the puppy?

Will she hold out the night to take her to the spca

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the puppy seem to hurt?

No one is halthy and she sheem healty

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

The next dog just came out it been 3 hrs what due we due

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the puppy eating normally?

Yes

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No appetite problems. Is the puppy having trouble peeing or pooing?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious problems there. How is the puppy behaving differently?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious behavior changes. What is the dog's name?

Bela

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bela?

None she was checked yesterday by a vet abd everything was normal

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/22/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

I would be happy to help.

Is the mother trying to push? Or is she just lying there?

Is there a puppy stuck in the birth canal that you can see?

Paul

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian