Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

We were laying in bed and she just started freaking out and…

Customer Question
We were laying in...

We were laying in bed and she just started freaking out and tensed up. I thought she was going to puke so I brought her into the tub but she just drooled a bit and now she seems fine

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

She got a little lick of banana flavored ice cream

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Izzy, she is 9

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Izzy?

She just peed in the tub and is shaking

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
She also just puked a good amount, it looked like mostly dog food.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
She's now drooling a lot from the sides of her mouth and still shaking
11/22/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Hi, she seems to be fine.

If this changes, please take a video of what you're seeing so that I, too, may be able to see the episodes.