Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My beardie looks pale and dont want to eat, seems like its…

Customer Question
Hi, my beardie looks...

Hi, my beardie looks pale and dont want to eat, seems like its loosing weight as well, what can I do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the bear's name and age?

Rocky is 2 years old.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Rocky?

No nothing strange about Rocky, always been healthy, its about a week now that he is not eating and looks pale.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Dear, my bearded dragon looks pale and don't want to eat, please assist with what I can do to get him better, he looks sick.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Kelly Hill, Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Kelly Hill
Kelly Hill, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. This is Dr Hill. I need to ask some questions in order to help. What is the temperature range in his cage? What is the temp at his basking spot? What do you normally offer him to eat each day? When was the last time he ate? When was his last bowel movement? What is the substrate in his cage?