Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dogs found a container of turtle food, the floating food

sticks. Should I...
My dogs found a container of turtle food, the floating food sticks. Should I be worried?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: No.. they are 2 Bassett Hounds, one is 45lbs and the other is 53lbs. Not real large, but not small dogs either.
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this...

did your dogs actually eat the floating food sticks?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I believe so. I came home to find the empty container.

Can you type me a list of the ingredients?

ok, thank you..

None of this should be toxic to your dogs....possible you may see mild stomach upset, but they should be good. Can I answer any other questions for you tonight?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
That's all..
Thank you.

sure thing!!

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much! DrB

If you have no further questions would you mind please rating me at top right of page. This is the only way I am compensated. Thank you very much! DRB

Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian

thank you very much!!

Let me know if you need additional help...

Dr B
Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian