Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Was constipated yesterday and a little the day prior in the…

Customer Question
Was constipated yesterday and...

Was constipated yesterday and a little the day prior in the afternoon. Ate lunch yesterday, dry kibble and by 3.00pm was lethargic.Vomited at 8pm, 9.30 and soft stool,2am with watery stool, 4.30sm vomit and 7am vomit. Had a laps at water at7

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Daisy, Labrador and 20 weeks

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Daisy?

10 weeks. Came her via plane and also has had white accumulation to both eyes for past 3 days on and off

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/20/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

Is she 10 weeks or 20 weeks? Is she eating and drinking as usual? How many rounds of parvo puppy shots has she had so far?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian