Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Stomach upset and clear throw up. I am thinking it may be a…

Customer Question
Stomach upset and clear...

Stomach upset and clear throw up. I am thinking it may be a grain allergy

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

No. However, I bought the hard milk bones a week ago and his stomach has been upset twice since that happened. I notice they have wheat and none of his other food does

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

Hendrix, 2 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Hendrix?

He had a heartworm injection a week ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
By stomach upset I mean diarrhea
The clear throw up was less than 1/4C according to the dog walker.
11/20/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth - I'm so sorry your question wasn't responded to sooner - different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about Hendrix's problem, and want to help. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.