Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Stomach upset and clear throw up. I am thinking it may be a

Customer Question
grain allergy JA: I'm sorry to...
Stomach upset and clear throw up. I am thinking it may be a grain allergy
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: No. However, I bought the hard milk bones a week ago and his stomach has been upset twice since that happened. I notice they have wheat and none of his other food does
JA: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Hendrix, 2 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Hendrix?
Customer: He had a heartworm injection a week ago
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
By stomach upset I mean diarrhea
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
The clear throw up was less than 1/4C according to the dog walker.
11/20/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian replied 27 days ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth - I'm so sorry your question wasn't responded to sooner - different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about Hendrix's problem, and want to help. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian