Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is 7 years old..weighs over 100 pounds..want

Customer Question
My dog is 7...

My dog is 7 years old..weighs over 100 pounds..want eat..throwing up yellow mucus

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

He is weak and want eat nothing..just drinks water..throws up yellow mucus

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

He will wag his tale..he is part boxer..watery eyes, alittle..he eats healthy..stays inside when I'm home but outside during the day

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/20/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian

Hello, I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about your dog. It sounds like he's really sick. I'm sorry you're going through this, but glad you're looking for the information you need.

How can I help you today?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian