Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Post pardon husky 8 weeks 3 puppies. She will not eat, when…

Customer Question
Post pardon husky 8...

Post pardon husky 8 weeks 3 puppies. She will not eat, when she does she vomits and diarrea, Been to vet had all blood work and x-ray special diet, been going on 1 month, she will sometim eat chicken , no nursing puppies. had great delivery, ??????

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the Husky eat anything unusual?

?not that I am aware of

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Husky's name?

Georgia

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Georgia?

She is small about 45 lbs, got pregnant on second heat . I have the dad. All went great during bnirth. Gone thu every diet possibe'

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/20/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share bloodwork from Georgia?

Has a fecal analysis been performed yet?

How old is she?

Is she on any medication at this time?