Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is wondering around and looking very uncomfortable. He…

Customer Question
He is wondering around...

He is wondering around and looking very uncomfortable. He wont sit or lay down and looks a bit fatigued

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Hos name is ***** ***** he os 3

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Hos?

No he has never been sick before.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/19/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Lisa, Certified Vet Tech replied 5 months ago
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech

Hello! My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you with your dog today.

Has Hos had any new foods or treats lately?

Is he eating/drinking normally?

What kind of dog is he?

Has he been doing any vomiting or attempting to vomit?

No vomiting no new foods. He is a staffy cross sha pai

And it's been about a day since you first wrote in....is he feeling any better today?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian