Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He came in from being outside and had a chemical smell on…

Customer Question
He came in from...

He came in from being outside and had a chemical smell on his breath, almost like burning plastic or something, hard to describe but I noticed it right away and even pout my nose right in his mouth and it was very prevalent there too. Got very concerned and went out to see if I could determine what he might have gotten in to. Could not find anything and then quickly the smell turned to more like a poop smell. Confusing!!!

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Burns are certainly painful. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

I think you may have responded to a different thread

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/19/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?