Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She ate part of her brand flea collar. Mia and she is 2. She…

Customer Question
She ate part of...

She ate part of her adams brand flea collar.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Mia and she is 2

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mia?

She threw up the part she ate. But now she is having problems with her balance

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/18/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth and I'll do my best to help you today! To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

I'm sorry Mia isn't feeling well, do you know how long ago she chewed it up?

Also wondering if you know which of the Adams collars it is, they have a few different types with different ingredients?