Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a 13 year old Toy Fov Terrier. Many years ago, my ex…

Customer Question
I have a 13...

I have a 13 year old Toy Fov Terrier. Many years ago, my ex gave her a hambone to chew on, which killed her digestive system. She has never been the same. I usually make her homemade dog food, but. Some days she will not eat at all and maybe part of the next day. She just try to bring stomach acid.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name?

I didn't finish, sorry, latlelt sh's been like try to talk with a whine that goes on and on. Is she maybe in pain, or do they cry if they are hurting?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

She will let out a yelp if her hip hurts her but does that whining all the time thank you!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you clarify the concern? Are you seeing vocalization from pain or is she vomiting?

Is she on any medication at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian