Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog whimpers going down the stairs, limps a little

Customer Question
My dog whimpers going...

My dog whimpers going down the stairs, limps a little otherwise, this is on 75 mg twice daily carboprofen

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

I did, He went to see the vet and he could not see a cause, but the adrenalin was going and he could not replcate going down stairs

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Booker

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Booker?

The dog does have a movable lump on the inside of the leg that hurts. He said it was part of a male dogs anatomy. It is on ly on one side

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry to learn Booker is not feeling well. I will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- How old is Booker?

3- Any pre existing medical conditions?

4- Did your vet do x-rays?

5- How much does he weigh?

6- Breed?