Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

His neutered incision opened up and there's discharges he is…

Customer Question
His neutered incision opened...

His neutered incision opened up and there's discharges he is a 12 wks old puppy so he doesn't stop moving...even with his e-collar cone on

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the puppy?

I am wondering how I can stop the discharge or opening the wound more

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the puppy bleeding a lot?

Not really bleeding...but the discharges is pink not red like blood but pink discharges

Veterinarian's Assistant: Phew. What is the puppy's name?

Soren

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Soren?

He is a husky mix so he is quite active might have stretched the glue open up while playing... today is day 4 of the surgery

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Denise, Dog Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Denise
Dr. Denise, Dog Veterinarian

Hi. I’m Dr. Denise, a licensed veterinarian. Welcome to JustAnswer! I’d like to help with your concerns regarding Soren.

Are you able to send a photo of the incision site?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian