Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog hasn't defecated in three days. She is drinking and…

Customer Question
My dog hasn't defecated...

My dog hasn't defecated in three days. She is drinking and urinating. Her temperature was 99.8. She is very active in the spring and summer but now it is very cold here and doesn't like to be outside much in this weather. She is a yorkie.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

Emma

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Emma?

She has never had this problem before. She is about 6 years old.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?