Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is currently on epiphen and only on Monday was at the…

Customer Question
My dog is currently on...
My dog is currently on epiphen and only on Monday was at the vets, however she’s been having sudden bouts of ‘shaking’ and she’s disoriented etc. She’s been on the medication since Sept, however recently she’s been shaking her head about as before when she had an ear infection (which she hasn’t!) and I’m just unsure what could be the cause,
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?

How much of the epiphen are you giving in milligrams and how much does Bella weigh?