Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She is throwing up and has really bad diarrhea. No she just…

Customer Question
She is throwing up...

She is throwing up and has really bad diarrhea

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

No she just got like this then past couple of days and have got worse. I have been looking online to try to find her an antibiotics but I can't get her one without a prescription and I can't take her to the vet.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Rosie and she is a year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rosie?

She has really watery bloody diarrhea. The stuff I have looked up online says she has hge and she needs an antibiotics like ampicillin, enrofloxacin or metronidazole. I have been trying to find some that I can get online cause she is my daughter`so baby girl andm

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Is there a way I can get an antibiotics for her without taking her to the vet cause I don't have the money for a vet bill
Or can you gI've me an antibiotic
11/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian