Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Why is my dog having problems breathing, he’s wheezing and…

Customer Question
Why is my dog having...
Why is my dog having problems breathing, he’s wheezing and breathing hard he’s only 8 months old
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

He still has the wheezing but not as loud as it was this morning, which alarmed me .
He’s very active so not sure n

Can you share a video of what you're seeing?

What breed of dog is your companion?

Any coughing or gagging?

At the moment he’s fine , not gagging or coughing
He’s a maltipoo

Without seeing what you've been seeing, it will be difficult to help you. Do you want to send along a video the next time it happens?

Sure if I see the same thing tomorrow morning I’ll send it . Thank you

Perfect. I'll keep an eye out.

Glad someone finally got a hold of me . I was at work when I sent the message

I'm sorry there was such a delay. As soon as I saw your question, I responded.