Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has what may be a dry on her eye that has gotten

Customer Question
My dog has what...

My dog has what may be a dry on her eye that has gotten larger in size

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Sty not dry

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

Mya, she is a 5 year old Rottweiler No otherwise she's in very good health

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I AM NOT SET UP TO MAKE PHONE CALLS, BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ONLINE. THE WEBSITE SENDS THE REQUESTS; NOT MYSELF. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

Is she pawing at her eye or squinting it?

Any discharge from her eye? If so, please describe it.

Is it possible for you to take a picture of the eye and post it or attach it to your next message?