Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I had recent foot surgery with screws placed in my foot, I…

Customer Question
I had recent foot...

I had recent foot surgery with screws placed in my foot, I am wearing a walking boot. My Belgian Malinois is become extremely clingy and smelling my foot constantly and climbing in my lap constantly

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Vladimir intact male age 2

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Vladimir?

No, he has always been close to me, but since the surgery, he is all over me when I am sitting down. Basically velcro dog has amplified x a million!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?