Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

We have a Japanese Chin and 3 other dogs. The Chin, Mia

Customer Question
We have a Japanese...

We have a Japanese Chin and 3 other dogs. The Chin, Mia started hacking yesterday and can't stop?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

She keeps gagging and doing these long wheezing sounds

Veterinarian's Assistant: Coughing can be worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the dog's name and age?

Mia and she us 10

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mia?

Not that I can think of. She is very healthy aside from this.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Thank you. She is still hacking. I am worried that it is Kennel Cough.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian