Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She has a big sack on her stomach. A dog a maltees. Cutie is

Customer Question
She has a big sack...
She has a big sack on her stomach
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: A dog a maltees
JA: OK. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Cutie is her name and I have had her over 18 years
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cutie?
Customer: She is limping when she walks and she had an open wound on her nipple
JA: Is Cutie bleeding a lot?
Customer: She hasn't been bleeding
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 27 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Went to doc she has been diagnosed with cancer

I am so sorry to hear. Is there any additional support I can give you?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian