Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She got into the garbage last night and now today she won't

Customer Question
eat and she's stumbling when...
She got into the garbage last night and now today she won't eat and she's stumbling when she walks. She barely used the bathroom.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: No wound
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Mitzie she's a shizuh 8 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mitzie?
Customer: No
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 29 days ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

I am so sorry that no one has helped you. That is not acceptable!

Are you still there?

Paul

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
my doggy got into the trash on Tuesday night. On Wednesday she wouldn't eat or drink. She began to stumble when she walks. Today is Thursday and now she's acting as if her hind legs hurt or maybe her butt. She's not jolly and running around and she seems to have a hard time standing
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 28 days ago

Thanks for getting back to me.

I dont like to have to say this but she needs to be examined.

They will want to check her blood and urine and give her some fluids and anti-nausea medications

Please update me after the visit

I would be happy to review all of the results with you

I worry about pancreatitis.

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian