Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My Yorkie Alley was leaning back looking at me and I felt…

Customer Question
My Yorkie Alley was...

My Yorkie Alley was leaning back looking at me and I felt her throat and it felt like something was sticking out. What could that be??

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** she just had a Birthday on Nov 10th, she is 2 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Alley?

No, She is a wonderful dog. She is more like out kid, my husband and I call our selves Mom and Dad

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/15/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you describe or post a picture on this thread of what is sticking out?

You can't really see it. But I can feel it
I thought this was a site that I could find out what I need without talking on the phone. Don't you think 28 dollars is a bit much. I'll call my own Vet for nothing. thanks
But thanks for trying to rip me off.!!

Can you describe what you are feeling and the location?

Chat is fine. Please disregard the phone request it is sent by the website automatically, not me.

If you have questions about charges you can speak to customer service I don't deal with charges issues.

I was not trying to rip you off, I was trying to answer your question.

I will opt out so another expert can help you.