Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Coughing raspy snoring he has since day one he only weighs…

Customer Question
Coughing raspy snoring...

Coughing raspy snoring he has since day one he only weighs 2lbs

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the dog's name and age?

Not quite a yr.was hoping hes grow out of it .when I got him he was only 1lb

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

No it's like he has fluid in lungs like pnomonia

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 2 days by:
11/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Hello hes ok but he only wieghed 1 lb when I got him I nursed him now he weigh alittle over 2 he plays kick up but i hear him like he has fluid in his lungs I was hoping bigger he got it would get better

Can you share a video of what it is that concerns you?

What breed is he?

He coughs like there's fluid in his lungs hes a yorkie

Not tonight but I'll try put one on for you by tomarrow eve ok

I'll keep an eye out.

Ok thankyou

Certainly.