Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is panting and walking around avoiding the living room at…

Customer Question
He is panting and...

He is panting and walking around avoiding the living room at times its not normal he also is trembling as if afraid

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

There is nothing that i can see its intermittent he does it for 30 minutes then a few hours later does it again

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

11 years old yorkshire terrier with pancreatitis but his stool is normal and no vomitting

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Marley

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Marley?

No thats all nothing remarkable just this new behavior he keeps wanting me to pick him up also

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 2 days by:
11/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

He is fine but earlier for 45 minutes he did the same thing

Can you share a video of what you've been seeing? Alternately, you can post one back if this happens again.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian