Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have an 8 pound Chihuahua her ears were sensitive so I put…

Customer Question
I have an 8...

I have an 8 pound Chihuahua her ears were sensitive so I put some baby oil in them now they're not so sore is she shakes her head slowly

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

It's being and she's two and a half it's being short for Bingo

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Bing

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bing?

She seven pounds

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/13/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

Are you looking for some treatments for the sore ears?

Or do you want to know why the ears are sensitive in the first place?

Paul

I want my money returned you're too damn stupid if I knew what was wrong I don't need you you asked two questions put them both in your butt then you answer him see how many questions your butt asks

I am sorry.

But you do not ask a specific question in your posting and I am trying to answer what you want answered.

Paul

No you're not you're trying to get 28 more dollars you won't ass answer or ass ask a specific question
I want my money returned
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian