Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She is dry heaving she throw up earlier but now nothing is…

Customer Question
She is dry heaving...

She is dry heaving she throw up earlier but now nothing is on her stomach

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

Not sure i havent given her anything but boiled chicken she won't eat anything

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** she was born May 17th of this year

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Queen?

5 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Queen?

No she is poodle and Malteeses

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 day by:
11/14/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

I am so sorry that no one has responded to your question yet. Not acceptable.

I would be very happy to help you

Are you still there?

Paul

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian