Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I accidentally gave my dog 25 MG of zoloff. Will this hurt…

Customer Question
I accidentally gave my...

I accidentally gave my dog 25 MG of zoloff. Will this hurt her. She weighs about 15 lbs

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Shelby is about 15 yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Shelby?

She has ear tumors and is not in health

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/13/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth and I'll do my best to help you today! To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

I hope I can help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your pet's problem, and want to help.

How is Shelby acting right now?

How long ago did she get the pill?

Is it Zoloft that she got? (above says zoloff)

I was finally able to talk with my vet who thinks my dog will be ok. How do I get a refund.

I will flag customer service for you-

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian