Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

10 yr old boxer who has begun having episodes of twitching,

Customer Question
10 yr old boxer...

10 yr old boxer who has begun having episodes of twitching, spasming, losing balance, staggering, inability to keep back legs under her, walking slowly in a big circle around the yard, licking us like crazy, eyes twitching, falling over. the episodes last anywhere from an hour to a few hours. they were about a week apart and over the month have started happening every 3 days or so.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

There is not

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Kerbey

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Kerbey?

She also suddenly hates her crate after LOVING it for 10 years!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 day by:
11/14/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

I am so sorry that no one has responded to your question yet.

I just came online and would be very happy to help you.

Paul

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian