Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She is in her time. Frame for delivery. It's a pug. She is…

Customer Question
She is in her...

She is in her time

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

Frame for delivery

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

It's a pug

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

She is walking with her tail

Veterinarian's Assistant: Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Down

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Miley 3

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Miley?

2nd liter no bloody discharge, contraction 5 min apart very sleepy

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Last time she just went to
A basket and had her babies. Maybe I just didn't notice as much. She wont leave my side. Clear Discharge only.
Answered in 4 days by:
11/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 9 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?