Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Not sure. I was told that her water broke about 12-16 hours…

Customer Question
Not sure. I was...

Not sure. I was told that her water broke about 12-16 hours ago. She has had little puddles of clear fluid that was coming out of her, but she seems ok. she has been sleeping most of the day. She will go to her water bowl and just stand there. She has been sleeping alot and gets a little restless.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Skittles and she is 6.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Skittles?

She has had a few drops of a greenish brown fluid come out of her.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 4 days by:
11/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?