Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She is rocking and swaying back and forth and she is

Customer Question
She is rocking and...

She is rocking and swaying back and forth and she is vomiting

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

Not that i know of this sort of came out of the blue we were taking a nap and she got up and vomited and she hasnt stopped rocking since she also wont walk only wants to lay down

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** she is 2 months old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ino?

No just the rocking and vo iting

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/12/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr G, Dog Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr G
Dr G, Dog Veterinarian
Hi I'm Dr G, and I will try to help you with Ino. Poor pup!
She is only 8 weeks? What kind of dog?
There can be many reasons for vomiting, but with the rocking I am worried about a toxin, poison, or drug ingestion.
Can you describe the rocking more? Like is she swaying? Does she look "drunk"?