Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Hes had raw hot spots for months1 IVE BEEN GOING TO THE VET

Customer Question
SPRENDING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS1 ill...
hes had raw hot spots for months1 IVE BEEN GOING TO THE VET SPRENDING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS1 ill buy anything i just need to know what1 I KNOW THERE A SECRET OUT THERE CHINESE HERBS WHATEVER WORKS ILL DO IT HIS NAME IS***** BLUE NOSE PIT BULL AND HES SUFFERING HIS PAWS HAVR BIG RED RAW BUMPS ALONG WITH ELBOWS AND ARMS
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. How old is BOBBY?
Customer: 5
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about BOBBY?
Customer: ANTIBIOTICS OBVIOUSLY NOT WORKING LIKE IF ITS MRSA?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

This is Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

You sound very worried about Bobby.

Are you able to send me some photos of the skin lesions.

I will try my best to get this sorted out for you.

Sincerely, Paul

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
ill go take some pictures now. i will send them to you in a few minutes
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian