Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Her face is swollen on the left side. She's a blue nose pit.

Customer Question
Her face is swollen on...
Her face is swollen on the left side
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: She's a blue nose pit
JA: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?
Customer: Yea I have a blue nose pitbull
JA: What is the pit's name and age?
Customer: Shadow and a little over 2 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Shadow?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How long does it normally take to talk with someone
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

How long has she had these signs?

Any punctures or chance of snake bite?

Any paling of her gums or changes to her breathing?

Can you take a photo so I can see what you are seeing? To post it, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box (last icon). Or if you cannot see that, then post it on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr Instagram, etc) & paste the link here for me.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian