Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 2 1/5 year old french bulldog has a round, circular spot…

Customer Question
My 2 1/5 year...

My 2 1/5 year old french bulldog has a round, brown circular spot in the white part of her right eye only?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the French bulldog's name?

Petunia

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Petunia?

No, she appears health and happy. She is a love

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

W​ould you like to show me a picture of the brown spot? If you would like to post it on here use the paper clip icon at the top of this chat box. When did you first notice the spot? Is it raised or flat like a freckle? Is it changing or growing?