Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is weak and stumbles when he walks and is shaking…

Customer Question
My dog is weak...

My dog is weak and stumbles when he walks and is shaking when laying down

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help Weak. How old is Weak?

Oh his name is ***** ***** he is almost a year old, he was fine all day until about 6

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Zeus?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/10/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

Is this the first time that he has done this?

Did he have a very active day/out of the ordinary amounts of exercise?

Was he supervised all day?

Paul