Kelly Hill
Kelly Hill, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  full time veterinarian at Tender Touch Veterinary Hospital
95569734

Our 2 year pug started to vomit and now wont move from her

Customer Question

our 2 year pug started to vomit and now wont move from her bed and is shaking. my daughter her owner is upset she ate something that is causing her to do this and may be really serious. Because have very sensitive stomachs
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: her belly is soft . not hard.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Kelly Hill replied 1 year ago.

Hello. This is Dr. Hill. Have there been any changes to her food or treats? Does she get any people food?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We took her to the ER, she kept throwing up. And we never give her table food we stick to a strict diet and no new treats
Expert:  Kelly Hill replied 1 year ago.

The emergency clinic will run some blood work likely to check liver and pancreas. They should be able to give her some Cerenia for nausea and pain medications if indicated. Glad you are having her checked out.

Expert:  Kelly Hill replied 1 year ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Kelly Hill