Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Max had a dental clean last Sunday, he was sent home with…

Customer Question
Max had a dental...

Max had a dental clean last Sunday, he was sent home with amoxicillin, flagella and trampoline . We revisited causes he is having pian in his front drivers side leg and shoulder. He does ok but if I keep tramadol on s hedulce. The emergency place wants 89.00 plus 400.00 for X-RAYS our vet thinks he tweeked getting out of car. I can bend paws neck apply pressure to spine, no pain in mouth.. If it's a tweeked shoulder how long for improvement. He eats poops plays chases the squirrels. His liver bile acid wa up yet the still did blood work and cleaning

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?

Hi is a 10 year docked beagle

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Max, any ideas?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Max?

He had aspinall injury 8 years ago. He was like a mermaid fi 6 weeks. He recovered with a bit of spinal walk. He is great now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. G., Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. G.
Dr. G., Dog Veterinarian

Hello, my name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will try and help you as best as I can.

Please allow a few minutes for me to read your responses and for me to respond back.

I am sorry to hear your dog is having this problem.

I will need a little more information to better help you:

1) Is your dog on any pain medications besides the tramadol?

2) Is Max acting normal otherwise?