Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Stiff muscles, can't walk, still can eat (has a good

Customer Question
Stiff muscles, can't walk, still...
Stiff muscles, can't walk, still can eat (has a good appetite), still wag tail, but cannot move voluntarily, no bleeding, no smell, was active yesterday
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Scout, beagle mix, fixed male, 3 y/o
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: Never been sick, up todate on vaccine, rec'd heart worm & flea tx during summer - none since
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 day by:
11/6/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian