Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My lab had mast tumor on his leg and his tendon for small…

Customer Question
My lab had mast...

My lab had mast tumor on his leg and his tendon for small toe was cut. the tumor was removed 2 days ago and his foot is very swollen

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Is the dog bleeding a lot?

No, just his foot is swollen

Veterinarian's Assistant: Phew. What is the dog's name?

Lucky

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lucky?

He seems to be recovering very fast but his foot where the tumor on his leg and the tendon was cut is very swollen

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/5/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

Did they put a bandage on the foot?

Can you send me a photo of the foot- That would help me a lot!

Paul