Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She is trembling/shaking, she gave birth to 1 puppy on

Customer Question
She is trembling/shaking, she...

She is trembling/shaking, she gave birth to 1 puppy on Halloween night. I had her x-rayed before she gave birth, the vet said only one puppy.She is not running a fever 101.5.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

Precious

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Precious?

She is eating, drinking, and voiding and having BM's

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/5/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 9 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

What breed of dog is she?

Are you seeing any panting, as well?

Can you share a video of the shaking?

Does it come and go or persist all the time?