Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My boxer boy was neutered as a puppy 7 years ago, he came

Customer Question
My boxer boy was neutered...
My boxer boy was neutered as a puppy 7 years ago, he came into last night with the red shaft penis sticking out with the fur skin at the base, very swollen. What can I do? upt on shots, this is only injury/ condition, embarrassing. Not a joke, I promise.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bruno
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bruno?
Customer: He's a sweet boy and nothing has happened in my 30 years of having boxers
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/3/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To make sure I got this right, is penis is sticking out, correct? If so, is he licking it?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian