Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She is off her food. Vomited. And is having muscle spasms in

Customer Question
She is off her food...
She is off her food. Vomited. And is having muscle spasms in her legs when inhaling while resting
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: She chewed on a chestnut today. But she was showing some fatigue and mild lameness before that
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Lani. She is 3 and half
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lani?
Customer: Her gums and nose are normal. I think i may have found a hard mass in her lower intestine
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/3/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian