Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog ate a chicken carcass that is cooked and he doesn't

Customer Question
My dog ate a chicken...
My dog ate a chicken carcass that is cooked and he doesn't seem to be able to pass it having trouble going to the bathroom what should I do
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Bow and he's two and a half years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bow?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question bout Bow. How long ago did he eat this chicken carcass? Is he still eating well? Any vomiting? What did his last stools look like?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian