Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog ate a chicken carcass that is cooked and he doesn't…

Customer Question
My dog ate a...

My dog ate a chicken carcass that is cooked and he doesn't seem to be able to pass it having trouble going to the bathroom what should I do

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Bow and he's two and a half years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bow?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question bout Bow. How long ago did he eat this chicken carcass? Is he still eating well? Any vomiting? What did his last stools look like?