Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dogvomited his food and one of the eatable bones. To the

Customer Question
My dogvomited his food and...
My dogvomited his food and one of the white eatable bones. To the point he urined and pooped and now lying does not want get up. He is breathing but no energy
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: A dog
JA: OK. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Male pitbull 55 Ibs
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/26/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

How is he doing now?

I am quite concerned

Paul

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My dog died. I took him to Er tgat night after an hour and a half. Of messaging you. They could not save him. Surprised tge response was several hours after my question.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian