Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My chihuahua tried to jump on the bed this morning. He was…

Customer Question
My chihuahua tried to jump...
My chihuahua tried to jump on the bed this morning. He was running and misjudged himself and collided with the bed frame. He is now stumbling, trying to keep himself upright, as though he was dizzy. He doesn’t appear to be in any pain, he didn’t yelp when I examined him to see if I could feel any broken or dislocated bones. I don’t know if something else is wrong.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/20/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

He is alert and wags his tail but he is still having trouble walking. It’s as though his front legs were asleep.

Can you share a video of what you're seeing?