Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I think he is having colitis and I need if there is a safe

Customer Question
pain med like Tylenol that...
I think he is having colitis and I need if there is a safe pain med like Tylenol that I can give until I take him to vet in morning?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: 12
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Max
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Max?
Customer: No, this is his only problem. But I have started him in a new diet that Dinovite recommended about 8 days ago which consists of found beef, boiled eggs with shell puréed, white rice, Dinovite & Lucky chops (an oil or fat).
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/19/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 1 month ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you . Changing the diet can cause diarrhea.

Why did you change the diet?

How long has this been going on?

Has the dog been tested for parasites or protazoa?

Is there anything new in the dog's life that would cause stress?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian