Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Has bone tumour on nose and now has frequent nose bleeds.

Customer Question
Has bone tumour on...

Has bone tumour on nose and now has frequent nose bleeds. Told vet but not getting clear answer. When is nose bleeds too much?? She had 3 today

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Dog, Rottweiler lab mix 11 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rottweiler?

I am pretty sure lump is terminal just don't want to keep her alive if nose bleeds are painful

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Joan, Vet Tech replied 7 months ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Tech

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years. I am so sorry to hear your Rottie is experiencing this problem.

Did the Vet say is this is Squamous Cell Carcinoma or what type of tumor it is?

Did the Vet give any Prognosis?

Did they put the Dog on any medication?

Joan

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian