Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I'm fostering an albino and deaf cane corso - her front

Customer Question
Hi - I'm fostering an...
Hi - I'm fostering an albino and deaf cane corso - her front right leg has a constant muscle spasm/twitch and sometimes when she is sleeping she suddenly wakes up and vomits.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the Cane Corso?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of - we just started fostering her last night. All other signs show that she's healthy
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I AM NOT SET UP TO MAKE PHONE CALLS, BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ONLINE. THE WEBSITE SENDS THE REQUESTS; NOT MYSELF. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

How old is she?

Do you know if this is something she was doing previous to you fostering her?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian